Kinx's Book Nook: Teaser Tuesday (8): The Hour of Predators

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (8): The Hour of Predators

 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

What I'm Currently Reading:
The Hour of Predators by Lane Stark

Whap, whap, whap...
The paintbrush swiped across the wall boards, leaving a trail of crimson symbols.

Whap, whap, whap...
Curls and swirls, dots and slashes - they emerged glistening from the dripping tips of the bristles and marched wetly from one corner to the other.




5 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! I am definitely looking this one up, it sounds so interesting! Thanks for sharing! :)
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-life-knocks.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing. I hope you are enjoying it. This week my teasers are from Dark Destiny by M. J. Putney and First Do No Evil by Carey Baldwin. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great description. Graffiti? Artists at work? I'm interested.
    My Teaser today is from LEAVING SERENITY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice tease! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The description of someone painting, I assume!
    I love this teaser!!
    Haven't heard of this book, but it sounds interesting!

    Happy Tuesday!

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!