Kinx's Book Nook: It's Monday! What are you reading?!

Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?!



Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! Hosted by Book Journey.

Last week I read The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier and I really loved it. I know there were a lot of mixed reviews but I enjoyed it. Review coming soon!

 


 
Currently, I still plowing through The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman. It is an amazing book but it's taking me a while to get through it. I'm almost done. I only about 100 pages to go!
 
 



Next I think I will read French Milk by Lucy Knisley. It's a graphic novel/memoir. Last month I read Relish, Lucy's most recent release and I loved it. I love her sense of humor and her illustrations. Plus it's a print book and I like to read print book after I read a eBook.
 
 

 
After that I may try The Book Thief or Charlotte (Austenesque fiction) or, just maybe, I need some good old fashioned urban fantasy like Thirst by Christopher Pike. What do you think? Leave me a comment and give me a recommendation!
 

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about this on G+! I just discovered a new, fun meme :) The cover of Thirst is very intriguing :)

    Here's my It's Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to have to read French Milk - it sounds awesome! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!