Kinx's Book Nook: Stacking the Shelves (5)

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5)



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This is the first time I have received anything from NetGalley:

Secret of the Wolf by Cynthia Garner

















Red by Kate SeRine


Add caption

















Not a big haul, but these should be interesting reads. 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these titles but they all sound really good and I hope you enjoy! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sounds these two sound exciting! Whoo! NetGalley is such a great source for books!
    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Haven't heard of those, but they look pretty good!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these before! They look interesting! I usually get a lot of books from Goodreads!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment. How do you get books from Goodreads? I'm really new to book blogging and have lots of questions.

      Kendal

      Delete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!