Kinx's Book Nook: It's Monday! What are you reading? (3)

Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? (3)


Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! Hosted by Book Journey

What Am I Reading This Week? Well, here you go!


Taken By Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes is the third book in the YA Raised by Werewolves series.  














Change by Melissa Steven (independent author) is the first in her new werewolf series, called Kitsune

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Not sure when I will be able to read Taken By Storm! Can't even remember what was happening in that series! It's been too long!


    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own Trial by Fire but I have not read it yet. Hopefully will get on to it soon. Hope you are enjoying Taken by Storm so far.

    My It’s Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and loved it but haven't made a start on the Raised By Wolves series.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!