Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's Top Ten is New-to-me Authors I read in 2012.
1. Tamela Buhrke: She has written a really fun angel series. The first two books are Angel Unraveled and Angel Unprepared. Love them!
2. David-Michael Harding: He writes historical fiction novels that are amazing! How Angels Die and Cherokee Talisman are wonderful books.
3. Kendra C. Highley: She has a created a great YA series in Matt Archer: The Monster Hunter. Her new book comes out in late December or early January.
4. Ally Malinenko: Lizzy Speare and the Cursed Tomb is a great book for middle graders. So much fun!
5. Kim Dong Hwa: He is a graphic novelist that penned the Color Trilogy. It is so beautiful. I discovered these books during Banned Book Week.
6. Linda Poitevin: She has a written a great new series called the Grigori Legacy, also about angels.
7. Eileen Wilks: If you love werewolves, The World of the Lupi is a great series for you.
8. Selden Edwards: The Lost Prince is a lovely historical novel with a time-traveling twist. I really want to read the first book, The Little Book.
9. Jennifer Lynn Barnes: Raised by Wolves is another really good UF fiction for YA.
and last BUT not least...
10. Jeaniene Frost: I can't believe I just started reading about Cat and Bones in January. I think I read all her books in about a month.