Kinx's Book Nook: Waiting on Wednesday: Inferno by Dan Brown

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Inferno by Dan Brown


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is such exciting news. Dan Brown has announced that his new book, Inferno, will be released on May 14, 2013. I'm a huge fan of his books and I'm plan to pre-order Inferno as soon as possible!

Inferno By Dan Brown
To be released on May 14, 2013


Inferno, featuring the return of renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon, is set in Italy and centers on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces, Dante’s Inferno.















5 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this on my radar! This should be... hopefully... awesome. The last one was a little flat compared to the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Saw this some blogs back as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only discovered this one this morning as another blogger's WoW feature. I'm so excited that another Dan Brown novel is coming out. Even though I have some catching up to do :) GREAT pick, thanks for sharing!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER ONE?!?!?! Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I NEED THIS NOW! I LOVE these books!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! yup.. need it now.

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't read any of his books, I don't know why I never thought they weren't for me. Though both books do have the kind of plot I like, maybe I should give them a chance.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!