Kinx's Book Nook: Stacking the Shelves (3)

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)


Stacking the Shelves (3)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

From the library:











Bought for my Kindle:



Pre-Ordered:



What did you get this past week? Please leave a comment and let me know.




4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these books but I've heard great things about Linda Poitevin's series! :) I hope you enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Haul! I so want to read Taken by Storm just to read the ending!

    Mine:
    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh I preordered my Thirteen earlier this week too! It is supposedly a signed copy, but I am not holding my breath. Otherwise I will get too excited and then it will only lead to disappointment.

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Cool that you got Thirteen. I've never read anything by Kelley Armstrong but I keep meaning to.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!