Kinx's Book Nook: Teaser Tuesday (2)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (2)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

What I'm Currently Reading:



Chapter 1:

Personally, I'd rather be a man magnet, or even a refrigerator magnet, but some things in life are out of our hands. Like now, for example, waking from a nightmare to the squeezing embrace of stony, cold arms.


2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this one yet ~ interesting ~ thanks for the tease!

    ~Ali
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds good.
    Loved that teaser :)


    My TT

    ReplyDelete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!