Kinx's Book Nook: It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!

Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!

Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! Hosted by Book Journey




What am I Reading this week?

I'm having a really hard time trying to get through this book. But I plan to finish tonight.

Next Up:


How Angels Die by David-Michael Harding This book was given to me by author and I'm really excited to read and review.

The Hunter and the Hunted by Kelley Armstrong comes out tomorrow. I'm a HUGE Kelley Armstrong fan. I can't wait to dive in.


1 comments:

  1. G and I are reading The Mysterious Benedict Society together this week, and we are loving it so far. I am going between a silly Jenny McCarthy love book and another book called Stuff about hoarding. So many books, so little time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!