Kinx's Book Nook: January Rewind

Friday, February 1, 2013

January Rewind


January Rewind

January has been a very busy month! I kicked off all of my challenges. I think I made a fairly good start. I've read a total of six books and wrote five reviews. Not too bad.


I, also, started my own weekly series entitled Why I love to Read. Each week I will talk about my love of reading. So far, I've talked about challenges, independent bookstores and my comfy reading blanket. If want to join me in this series, please let me know. Who knows, maybe it could turn into a weekly meme. 


I also celebrated the 200th Anniversary of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Plus, it was also my birthday. I never realized there are so many JA fans out there. Plus there are so really wonderful Austenesque books that I'm just reading to get into.




Finally, I had an amazing guest post of my blog. Kendra Highley was gracious enough to visit and talk about Matt Archer and music. It 's a great post!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!