Kinx's Book Nook: Feature & Follow Friday (16)

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (16)


Gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
trans Feature & Follow #118
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.
All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.

Our Feature Book Fever

When did you start blogging?
I started blogging on December 2nd 2011. icon smile Feature & Follow #118
What is your favorite part of book blogging?
Hmm… I love everything about it. The community. Being able to feature my reviews somewhere. All the wonderful fellow bloggers and authors I get to meet, I especially love working with indie authors. The fun memes to participate in. Everything! icon biggrin Feature & Follow #118
What is your favorite book(s)?
My ultimate favorite book is The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Another one of my favorites that I’ve recently read is Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson, that’s definitely my favorite book of 2012 so far.
What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
The best thing that has happened to me because of book blogging has to be all the amazing authors I have met and all the great review books I have gotten the chance to read.

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness…


A: I would say any of the books from The Otherworld Series by Kelley Armstrong. Watching Elena or Clay change into a werewolf would make anyone cringe. I think it would make The American Werewolf in London look TAME!




9 comments:

  1. Totally love Clay and Elena! Great choice!
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that series...need to check into it!

    ~Ali
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read that but it sounds spooky! :D Great answer. Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with this series. Sounds interesting!! Might need to check it out.

    New Follower!

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree! Weres and Halloween movies go together like chocolate and peanut butter! New follower via GFC

    Julie~ My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series but they do sound interesting! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). If you would like to check out my FF you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that is nice! I loooove that series! I think there are great creepy moments in the series as a whole too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds very creepy and scary.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Participating in this bloghop has shown me how many books I am missing out on! Also...I am a new follower. Mine is...Witchy Reviews FF :)

    ReplyDelete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!