Kinx's Book Nook: Teaser Tuesday (9): The Casual Vacancy

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (9): The Casual Vacancy


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

What I'm Currently Reading:

The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling



Page 297:

"Up in the little white house that sat high above the town, Simon Price fretted and brooded. Days passed. The accusatory note had vanished from the message boards, but Simon remained paralyzed."





4 comments:

  1. I hope you're liking it. I am still waiting for my turn in the library.

    Braine

    P.S. I sent an update on The Weird Girls. It might have landed on your junk folder. Let me know if you have it otherwise I'll resend the files to you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Hearing mixed things about this one, but hope you are enjoying it!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my!!! Nice pick!!! Hope it's a good read!!
    Thanks for sharing that teaser!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you thinking so far? I am hearing mixed reviews!

    ReplyDelete

I love any and all comments! It keeps me honest!